Eldermark Software aims to provide the best assisted living software in the industry, in conjunction with a world-class service team. Providing a personal touch to product presentation, implementation and support, Eldermark helps facilities manage costs and increase profitability.
Our support team uses industry and clinical experience to apply effective methods through Service Minder™ and Mobile Minder™, to track and measure costs, and manage profitability for each resident.
Our understanding of the assisted living industry gives us the unique ability to provide a Return On Investment (ROI) report that is generated before we implement Service Minder. We will provide you with a cost/savings analysis and a planned model which illustrate the direct financial result from transitioning to an efficient system. We will also identify action items that ensure success during transition.
Our assessment evaluates the following:
During the "get to know you" phase, our team will assess overall goals and a wish list, incorporating this information into your planned rollout and software implementation strategy.
- Pre-identify pricing and cost analysis
- Standards for operational practices
- Analysis of clinical systems
- Company communications and information flow
- Schedule balancing
- Medication management
- Custom clinical assessments
- New marketing management tips
Measuring and managing costs
The value of Service Minder lies in its efficient management of the multitude of services, prices and payments involved in daily facility operations. Service Minder reduces paperwork and increases efficiency and accuracy.
Benefits experienced by our customers include:
- Reduced billing paperwork — from 12 hours to 2 hours
- Reduced monthly staff scheduling paperwork — from 16 hours to 3 hours
- Reduced reporting design work — from 16 hours to 3 hours
- Increased work accuracy
- Increased 'providers of care' efficiency
- Increased clinical staff utilization